Author Topic: Attributes, charms and class relationships  (Read 56926 times)

Gothmogged

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
Re: Attributes, charms and class relationships
« Reply #45 on: 15:41:48 - 08/16/10 »
That second link does not work now.  Anyone have a functional link to that image?
151 Gothmogged uses [Violette's Roses]
Gothmogged targets Root of Corruption
Root of Corruption takes 125 melee damage
Root of Corruption is defeated.
229  Gothmogged uses [Nature's Claw]
Thornscourge the Defiled takes 212 melee damage
Thornscourge the Defiled is defeated.

Velkrin

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #46 on: 17:45:10 - 08/16/10 »
That must have been deleted in the great purge of last week, along with a couple dozen other unlinked images.  I'll poke around a little and see if I can find it.

Extra Special Hint: If you want an image to stay on the wiki, make sure it's linked to somewhere, such as a user page.

Edit: And there you go.
Velkrin uses [Ritual Mask]
Velkrin's next spirit attack is decreased by 1
Faceless Killer takes 14 spirit damage

Bazabaza

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #47 on: 21:07:23 - 08/16/10 »
uhh, I still cant see the image.... :(

Velkrin

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #48 on: 05:44:16 - 08/17/10 »
Do a forced refresh of that page.  Ctrl-R on most machines.
Velkrin uses [Ritual Mask]
Velkrin's next spirit attack is decreased by 1
Faceless Killer takes 14 spirit damage

Bazabaza

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #49 on: 23:51:45 - 08/17/10 »
I already tried that about 5 times :( then I did ctrl+F5, didnt work. then I cleared my cache, didnt help either. I tried it all again today, and I'm still not seeing the image (we are talking about the image in the original post right after 2 lines of text, right?)

Edit: the one that was supposed to be here (screenshot taken minutes ago):
« Last Edit: 00:01:51 - 08/18/10 by Bazabaza »

Toben

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #50 on: 00:20:47 - 08/18/10 »
maybe the first post could be edited so it uses the new link? :)

Baza, I think the problem you're having is that this never happened (The OP doesn't seem to have been active on the forums since February). The image can be found here on the new wiki:

If someone asks that nicely, I just have to answer. The image was hosted on the old wiki, which is now down. The new link to the image is:
http://progenitor-softworks.com/ew/images/f/f9/Estiah_attributes_charms_classes_by_Jamstalldhet.png

It was apparently deleted briefly and then it got put back.

Bazabaza

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #51 on: 00:41:05 - 08/18/10 »
I see. forgot about that "second link". thanks for clearing it.

Navizarian

• Newcomer
« Reply #52 on: 05:00:41 - 12/13/10 »
I'm new here and was browsing through but I don't really get this page though. Anyone wish to explain it to me again? I intend to go Scout->Shaman->Inquisitor.

Sparky

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • ◄◄Wishmaster►►
    • RealmOfDreams
« Reply #53 on: 08:11:56 - 12/13/10 »
I'm new here and was browsing through but I don't really get this page though. Anyone wish to explain it to me again? I intend to go Scout->Shaman->Inquisitor.
What is it you didn't understand there ? It's rather simple actually. T1 (Scout, Fighter, Novice, Recruit) and T2 classes have 1 main stat, so each of them are in one corner of the image (eg Fighter/Wizard/Mercenary rely on pow and are in the top right corner which is the POW-paths) and then for the T3 classes there's a second stat (Inquisitors use Shadow, meaning they have POW and DEX as their main stats), add to that that there's 2 different ways to reach a T3 class for each T3 (both Wizards (POW stat) and Shamans (DEX stat) can become Inquisitors, you can use this to check it: http://www.estiah.com/class/tree) hence the line between POW and DEX which is where Inquisitors are.
[15:57]   <Evangeline88>   nah, Slyguy is exceptional ... he can deal with everyone easily?

http://tinyurl.com/2b52xar

Mac OS X 10.9.3 / Firefox 30.0

Bombard

• Newcomer
« Reply #54 on: 13:17:55 - 08/17/11 »
Your post is a lot of help!  One question though, what are the requirements for a cleric?

Sparky

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • ◄◄Wishmaster►►
    • RealmOfDreams
« Reply #55 on: 14:24:20 - 08/17/11 »
One question though, what are the requirements for a cleric?
You'll find that here and there.
[15:57]   <Evangeline88>   nah, Slyguy is exceptional ... he can deal with everyone easily?

http://tinyurl.com/2b52xar

Mac OS X 10.9.3 / Firefox 30.0

Pipiense

• Newcomer
« Reply #56 on: 06:27:55 - 03/14/12 »
This is really helpful for someone just starting out - especially showing which skills the different stats have in common. Thanks!

Poryg

• Newcomer
« Reply #57 on: 21:52:26 - 06/25/12 »
What? I want to be an assassin and I'm not evil! I even apologized to one player when I dueled him for gaining points to cruelty :) and he told me that I'm weird :)

but... to make this post at least relevant... My stats are really bad... and it's thanks to focusing onto Dex. I've got 30 dex, 26 con, 24 int and only 15 pow! Therefor I can use only few weapons...  and hardly some more spells...

I learned that I have to focus on balance around my stats, especially at low levels. And I'm really glad that it's never too lste to learn these things at Estiah. Thanks, creators of Estiah, you really created a game that can teach us some lessons for our real life.