Author Topic: Vote For Us!  (Read 37333 times)

Enigma

• Wanderer
  • Dirige, Domine, in conspectu tuo viam meam
    • Revolutionist
Re: Vote For Us!
« Reply #60 on: 17:27:47 - 05/06/09 »
i don't know :D usually i just scroll through font list and pick one that i like, never cared to remember its name.

I can't seem to save the Estiah logo or even locate its image location on the page source (I'm trying to save the one here in the forum because it doesn't have the line going across it like in the game page).

Can you give me a link? Or maybe send it via email? :-[
One man scorned and covered with scars still strove with his last ounce of courage to reach the unreachable stars; and the world was better for this.
- Don Quixote de la Mancha

Lezard

• Bunny Demon
  • Bunnies
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #61 on: 17:54:34 - 05/06/09 »
Have you tried using the one linked here ?

Enigma

• Wanderer
  • Dirige, Domine, in conspectu tuo viam meam
    • Revolutionist
« Reply #62 on: 18:14:09 - 05/06/09 »
Have you tried using the one linked here ?

Oh, I just opened that now. Didn't bother reading because of the thread title—thought it was "too long" as well, LOL!

Thanks!
One man scorned and covered with scars still strove with his last ounce of courage to reach the unreachable stars; and the world was better for this.
- Don Quixote de la Mancha

Ugluk

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #63 on: 19:55:07 - 05/06/09 »
Just FYI:

Estiah may or may not always be on the front pages, on MMORPG100.  While you need to click the link in the OP to actually vote for Estiah (which everyone that reads this should do), you won't be able to see the stats/reviews from right there.

This link directs you to the stats page where the rate/review options are: http://www.mmorpg100.com/index.php?a=stats&id=4178

Also, unlike the others, this site completely resets every month and only allows one vote per month.  Use as many unique IP's as you can find!
« Last Edit: 19:57:52 - 05/06/09 by Ugluk »

Boeffie

• Newcomer
« Reply #64 on: 21:40:07 - 06/18/09 »
I only just found out about the voting, and am pretty sure none of my guild have done so far. Means it is slightly buried?

Main thing I did is recruit people, as we've moved most of our players on here from another game, and will continue to promote it there, (shhhhh, I didn't say that)

It's a shame donating isn't much of an option (I can confirm the french system is horrible on most starting businesses), but at the same time this does ensure equality for every one, which i greatly appreciate , though i would donate gladly if it would help

Repeat the voting links on a more visual forum post maybe, or put a thingy on the general player info? It's a great game and deserves wider recognition

Nipal

• Bunny Mob
  • Bunnies
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #65 on: 09:50:20 - 06/19/09 »
Means it is slightly buried?

actually it's intended, we just don't want to spam and annoy our players with voting ads.

Generica

• Wanderer
« Reply #66 on: 18:47:47 - 06/20/09 »
It's a shame donating isn't much of an option (I can confirm the french system is horrible on most starting businesses), but at the same time this does ensure equality for every one, which i greatly appreciate , though i would donate gladly if it would help

That's what I REALLY like about this game, it's a level playing field and the game is well-designed to prevent cheating. You can still donate, it just won't make you a better/faster/stronger player ;)
~ Even though the voices may not be real, sometimes they have good ideas ~

Arimith

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #67 on: 18:53:03 - 06/20/09 »
Could you put these in a more accessible place, with a direct link from the game? It wouldn't have to be flashy or anything, it would just be a lot more handy for those people who wanted to do the voting.

Maybe a link to a "Support Estiah by voting" page, which just has those links on it, could be added to the info links at the bottom of the page or something.
Loose is what your underwear is when the elastic breaks
Lose is what then happens to your dignity

L1k3m1k3

• Newcomer
« Reply #68 on: 12:47:49 - 06/22/09 »
i'am a DotA player and visit playdota.com a lot. i recommend some players to estiah.

here is the link if you wanna know: http://www.playdota.com/forums/showthread.php?p=69928#post69928

did you know that i'm in love to estiah because of that thread too. :-X

notice that i have put my estiah account banner into sig. oh god! :laugh:

Fromsvn

• Newcomer
« Reply #69 on: 10:43:34 - 07/14/09 »
I can't find where to vote for it on mmorpg100. ???

Ugluk

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #70 on: 14:57:59 - 07/14/09 »
I can't find where to vote for it on mmorpg100. ???

When you click the link in the original post and then click "enter and vote" you've already voted.  However, if you use the link I put in:

http://www.mmorpg100.com/index.php?a=stats&id=4178

You can see the ratings/reviews

Ixia

• Faithful
  • Bunnies Creed
« Reply #71 on: 01:57:28 - 09/27/09 »
Votes all done! You earned it, oh yeah.

Innocentsamul

• Newcomer
« Reply #72 on: 15:36:41 - 03/03/10 »
the frame of estiah remind me a song called Amazing Grace
very neat and quaint

Squallzhao

• Newcomer
« Reply #73 on: 06:24:13 - 03/24/10 »
Done.
for Estiah,the best web game what I ever played!

Louie

• Wanderer
« Reply #74 on: 07:07:50 - 03/24/10 »
Just find this thread and I'll keep voting every day~