Author Topic: Wiki Coordination Thread  (Read 170265 times)

Skriticos

• Adventurer
Re: Wiki Coordination Thread
« Reply #540 on: 07:51:54 - 05/21/14 »
Wiki updated to the newest version. Seems to work now. I'll keep an eye on it the next days.

Thanks. Please take care of the reemerging spam.

Oh my.. Looks like someone manually slaved away to spam the wiki. Removed the spam and changed the user creation question. Let's see if it continues. Thanks for the heads up.

Skriticos

• Adventurer
« Reply #541 on: 08:41:54 - 05/21/14 »
thanks as always.

about e2 wiki, we are thinking about handling it ourselves. not quite sure yet.
but if there's someone as dedicated as skriticos willing to that, we can also let him work on that :)

I wouldn't mind to add an e2 wiki to the site. Maintenance-wise it would be little overhead (all the head scratching is done with the first update :) ).

Nipal

• Bunny Mob
  • Bunnies
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #542 on: 10:47:13 - 05/21/14 »
mediawiki is really easy to set up, we just don't have much time to deal with day-to-day chores like spam removal, template managing, admin stuff etc.
skriticos, if you're up to deal with e2 wiki too, you have our many thanks ^^

Skriticos

• Adventurer
« Reply #543 on: 19:55:41 - 05/22/14 »
mediawiki is really easy to set up, we just don't have much time to deal with day-to-day chores like spam removal, template managing, admin stuff etc.
skriticos, if you're up to deal with e2 wiki too, you have our many thanks ^^

I can do that. I might be able reuse some of the templates from the current wiki if the gameplay is similar to the current game and set up the general sections like they are in the current wiki, then let the community take over the content and focus on maintenance.
Could you give a rough timeline for the e2 release? Can you grant me access to the beta channel so that I can  prepare the wiki?
« Last Edit: 06:49:14 - 05/23/14 by Skriticos »

Skriticos

• Adventurer
« Reply #544 on: 11:06:19 - 12/08/14 »
Quick update: I'm not doing a Wiki for Estiah 2, because I'm busy with other obligations..
However, I will keep the original Wiki around as long as it gets notable traffic / the game stays online.