Author Topic: [Shelter of Silence] From the Alleyways and Rooftops to Your Kitchen!  (Read 54401 times)

Toben

• Bunny Cultist
Or you can fight against Spirit in which case it'll *always* be an EA.

Oops. I probably shouldn't have pointed that out to you guys.

Keyar

• Bunny Cultist
Or you can fight against Spirit in which case it'll *always* be an EA.

Oops. I probably shouldn't have pointed that out to you guys.

Oh, that's so very true. Also, it's not terrible against pyros, so the only real bad matchup is against melee, and only if it's played after 70%... I think it could be worth it.
Official killer of threads.
Trollin your threads without even realizing it.

Keyar uses [Ice Spikes]
Astroblade takes 458 magic damage (274 warded, 3 pierced)
Astroblade takes 732 magic damage
Astroblade takes 732 magic damage

I love LotA fight 2...

Hellmaster

• Faithful
Well, now that I have the stats to use Blades of Malice, and after a few tries with them, I can say I'm disappointed with this charm. The fact that it's split damage killed all my expectations. You need the penetration to go against armor, not ward, since most of your damage is melee. I actually had this thought when I first saw the charm, but I said I won't comment anything until I tried them, and there it is.

Now I wonder, considering it's the twinblade with highest requirements at this moment, and at this point of the game with all those hits dealing 70+ damage, is really that OP to have a 50 melee charm with 100% Penetration???

Now discuss

---------------------------------------------------------------

The second part of my thread goes for a minor change in a class charm to make it useful in 1vs1 situations. I'm talking about Flash Bomb. While it is good on some group situations, it's completely unuseful in 1vs1 (as most of Assassin charms). Now, if we change a little Flash Bomb like this:

Flash Bomb

(Target all allies)
Vanish
(Target enemy with lowest HP)
15 melee
Bane 20 Melee (40% P) during 3 turns

Now we have some kind of Firebrand (weaker, but better in some parties). I don't think it's really a game changer, but helpful.

Now discuss

PD: Yeah today is my "whinning and complaining" day xD

Shroud

• Bunny Cultist
To all the Vet Assassins out there...

Is Cripple worth it?

To HellMaster's points:

I can actually only comment to point 2, since I can't use the Blades of Malice at my level.

I'm actually using Flash Bomb in 1on1 Coliseum to varying degrees of success... that being on the amount of EA in use by the opponent. I've seen my Flash Bomb hit for 6 actions (3 EA + 3 normal) to devastating effect...

The additional direct melee damage would be welcome, IMHO.
Assassins need any damage they can have...
Sneaking Around...

Merton

• High Mediator
  • Bunny Cultist
    • MST3k Journal
I love Cripple and it's better since it got buffed a bit a while back.  Plus...it's combo counterpart is strong and if one of your teammates can run it there's no reason not to have it on deck to make the combo.

It's not great for DPS, but it's definitely a good charm to have in your collection.

Hellmaster

• Faithful
If you can use Rockslide to trigger the combo, then use it. If not, you can add it, but it won't be a key charm in your gear. In general, people laugh at that -26 at this point of the game. It got buffed, but it doesn't still cause too much trouble to your enemy imo.

Shroud

• Bunny Cultist
I'm curious; what are the current stats of them high level Assassins out there?
I'm currently at:

POWER
DEXTERITY
CONSTITUTION
INTELLECT

While I can use Spirit to a pretty good degree, I know find myself struggling in PVP because of my low CON... :(
Sneaking Around...

Hellmaster

• Faithful
Lvl 50, 38 points left to Max growth.

POWER
DEXTERITY
CONSTITUTION
INTELLECT

Shroud

• Bunny Cultist
Lez / Nip,

Is there anyway to hijack the 1st post? I'm more than willing to update the charm list, but Dagan has quit already, I believe...  ???
Sneaking Around...

Nipal

• Bunny Mob
  • Bunnies
  • Bunny Cultist
i doubt you can change owner of a topic. you'll have to copy/paste imo

Merton

• High Mediator
  • Bunny Cultist
    • MST3k Journal
There's not a lot of drama in the class discussion forum.  You could give select representatives of the classes that need it modship over just this forum I guess so they could edit thread posts like this one's OP.

Though there's probably not TOO much valuable discussion in this thread that couldn't be copied and recreated in a new thread I suppose.

Lezard

• Bunny Demon
  • Bunnies
  • Bunny Cultist
Lez / Nip,

Is there anyway to hijack the 1st post? I'm more than willing to update the charm list, but Dagan has quit already, I believe...  ???

Create a new topic with an empty body. I'll merge the topics and copy the content of the first post to yours.

Shroud

• Bunny Cultist
Lez / Nip,

Create a new topic with an empty body. I'll merge the topics and copy the content of the first post to yours.

Gotcha. I'll do it over the weekend... :)
Sneaking Around...

Evangeline88

• Adventurer
Lez / Nip,

Stil waiting for it patiently ... :)

Shroud

• Bunny Cultist

Stil waiting for it patiently ... :)

Heh... real life got into the way... ;)

Edit by Lezard:
Continued here: http://forum.estiah.com/index.php?topic=3913.0
« Last Edit: 11:50:38 - 11/05/09 by Lezard »
Sneaking Around...