Author Topic: [Cathedral of Illumination] Holy Sh*t!  (Read 125274 times)

Yogurt

• Faithful
  • forgotten, forgiven
Re: [Cathedral of Illumination] Holy Sh*t!
« Reply #135 on: 07:44:26 - 12/23/10 »
Last Hope MkII

Aura: 1 willpower(cumul) and restore 1 charm everytime opponent plays a spirit rune that deals no spirit damage during 6 turns

I think this one is better......
Modulation Crystal takes effect, Sourmilk's armor raises to 148
Sourmilk's melee attacks are increased by up to 2940
Sourmilk's magic attacks are increased by up to 2940
The Modulation Crystal loses its glow

Sparky

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • ◄◄Wishmaster►►
    • RealmOfDreams
« Reply #136 on: 07:51:27 - 12/23/10 »
Last Hope MkII

Aura: 1 willpower(cumul) and restore 1 charm everytime opponent plays a spirit rune that deals no spirit damage during 6 turns

You can't restore charms. Also this is totally broken, you'd just be able to make the fight last forever and tank the spiritter. I don't mind the idea of tanking a spiritter though, but still...
[15:57]   <Evangeline88>   nah, Slyguy is exceptional ... he can deal with everyone easily?

http://tinyurl.com/2b52xar

Mac OS X 10.9.3 / Firefox 30.0

Yogurt

• Faithful
  • forgotten, forgiven
« Reply #137 on: 08:59:01 - 12/23/10 »
Last Hope MkII

You can't restore charms. Also this is totally broken, you'd just be able to make the fight last forever and tank the spiritter. I don't mind the idea of tanking a spiritter though, but still...

Actually, "A fight lasts for ever" is another kind of exhaustion technique :P
Thanks to our Bunny God, who created a world that killing is way more effecient conflict solving method......Till today, the killing of mind even has no remedy to cure ::)

Thatguy

• Faithful
« Reply #138 on: 04:02:40 - 12/26/10 »
Last Hope MkII

Spirit restoration is a mechanic that's not coming to Estiah anytime soon. You could use this alternate implementation to try to achieve the same effect:

Aura: 1 willpower(cumul) and 1 spirit everytime opponent plays a spirit rune that deals no spirit damage during 6 turns
My chars, cave story style: Quote - Balrog - Misery - Curly - Ballos - King - The Doctor

Yogurt

• Faithful
  • forgotten, forgiven
« Reply #139 on: 08:10:20 - 12/27/10 »
Last Hope MkII

Spirit restoration is a mechanic that's not coming to Estiah anytime soon. You could use this alternate implementation to try to achieve the same effect:

Aura: 1 willpower(cumul) and 1 spirit everytime opponent plays a spirit rune that deals no spirit damage during 6 turns

And I've forgotten to add that only spirit damage can be restored, not these consumed by every turn action.

Zharg

• Wanderer
« Reply #140 on: 07:53:28 - 01/21/11 »
I'm really glad Blinding Light got changed. It's quite useful now as a Super Restore Faith.

Still can't find much of a non-PvE use for Indomitable Spirit though. Tried some willpower gears, but they just aren't competitive. Doesn't help that it's missing a Holy rune.

Xxiner

• Adventurer
« Reply #141 on: 02:05:38 - 02/21/11 »
One of the Blinding Light's effects says:

Aura: If an ally has less than 15% HP, consume effect to make him immune to next direct melee and magic attack. Lasts 5 turns.

What is the difference if it is like:

Aura: If an ally has less than 15% HP, make him immune to next direct melee and magic attack. Lasts 5 turns

In a word, I don't quite understand the wording "consume effect".

Sparky

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • ◄◄Wishmaster►►
    • RealmOfDreams
« Reply #142 on: 02:09:53 - 02/21/11 »
One of the Blinding Light's effects says:

Aura: If an ally has less than 15% HP, consume effect to make him immune to next direct melee and magic attack. Lasts 5 turns.

What is the difference if it is like:

Aura: If an ally has less than 15% HP, make him immune to next direct melee and magic attack. Lasts 5 turns

In a word, I don't quite understand the wording "consume effect".
It means that the aura disappears when the effect is triggered. If the "consume" wasn't here, the same aura could be triggered several times (each time there's an ally below 15% life), while in its current wording, it'll be triggered once and then disappear.
[15:57]   <Evangeline88>   nah, Slyguy is exceptional ... he can deal with everyone easily?

Kadafan

• Adventurer
« Reply #143 on: 01:42:34 - 06/09/11 »
I have a level 44 Hierarch and I did this skirmish to see what her future looks like and my face went like this :(
http://wl.attrib.org/estiah/replay/72728e26

Merton

• High Mediator
  • Bunny Cultist
    • MST3k Journal
« Reply #144 on: 03:47:01 - 06/09/11 »
I am not a fan of hierarch as a class...but that fight is not indicative of their potential in the slightest.

Uraxor

• Faithful
« Reply #145 on: 22:10:34 - 08/30/11 »
l44 messing around with projection ..

any chance to get some constructive feedback on the gear here?
thanks a lot in advance for any help! :)

Staff of the Eclipse x5
Sage Lightning Staff x5
Sage Lightning Relic x5
Sage Thunder Tome x5
Ward Projection x5
Sage Pure Orb x5
Sage Lightblade x5
Frozen Arc x5
Sapping Floe x5
Crystal of the Dawn x5
Dim Halo x5
Glorious Warder x1
Magma Shield x5

Sparky

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • ◄◄Wishmaster►►
    • RealmOfDreams
« Reply #146 on: 23:22:46 - 08/30/11 »

Staff of the Eclipse x5
Sage Lightning Staff x5
Sage Lightning Relic x5
Sage Thunder Tome x5
Ward Projection x5
Sage Pure Orb x5
Sage Lightblade x5
Frozen Arc x5
Sapping Floe x5
Crystal of the Dawn x5
Dim Halo x5
Glorious Warder x1
Magma Shield x5
Not a fan of Staff of the Eclipse to start with. 85 magic at best, no other effect in 1v1, can't use bonus from cpb or +next... I think it should go out. Same about Ward Projection. At least the Sage stuff have a direct magic hit on them. Glorious Warder and Magma Shield ? This deck will just be too slow against melee if only that (needless to say spirit will crush it hard), Frozen Arc and Sapping Floe won't help out much stalling to let you project enough against them. I'd run more auras along with extenders there, though that'd end up resembling your everyday's Hierarch aura "projection" (understand CotD and maybe Scepter of Gregorius) deck. If you want to do something more original, I'd start trying to set up some kind of odd magic cpb aura direct projection deck, with CotD, lightflake (maybe Ice of Colith later), Frozen Arc, Sapping Floe, a couple sage magic+projection and aura extenders. Though I bet even then Pyric Charge/Dragon Aegis will be more than welcome as the setup is kinda slow and you're not a Warden able to Ice Tomb (or an Energy Blooming Slayer).

Kadafan

• Adventurer
« Reply #147 on: 09:42:40 - 08/31/11 »

Staff of the Eclipse x5
Sage Lightning Staff x5
Sage Lightning Relic x5
Sage Thunder Tome x5
Ward Projection x5
Sage Pure Orb x5
Sage Lightblade x5
Frozen Arc x5
Sapping Floe x5
Crystal of the Dawn x5
Dim Halo x5
Glorious Warder x1
Magma Shield x5

Ward projection isn't much of a viable strategy until your next level. Then you want Crystals of the Dawn and as many aura extenders as possible as well as Circles of Life. The remainder of the charms in your deck should then be either something that grants an aura or extends one with just a few exceptions.

Shalq

• Faithful
« Reply #148 on: 00:12:54 - 10/21/11 »
So, Sheira, what are the new class charms for Failarch (R4)?

Down2012

• Newcomer
« Reply #149 on: 07:42:17 - 02/09/12 »
These days, digital sound recording solutions presents beats a lot more information than previously. Unfortunately, the important points receive effortlessly misplaced in our high in volume universe: at work, on your coach, on the airplane. The most effective enjoying the tunes feel isn’t pretty much what you may listen to, yet all you tend not to.
Beats Studio White
Beats Studio Skull black
Beats Studio Skull green
Beats Studio PhiladelphiaPh illies-Red

Beat by dre powered solitude engineering positively pieces external music, in order that you past experiences all the unique information your selected music artists I would love you to be handled by.
Beats Studio PhiladelphiaPh illies-Green
Beats Studio Big B Slivery
Beats Studio Maserati Red
Beats Studio Rose Red