Author Topic: Sorryz fer burnin' yer waffle! [Pyromaniac Guide]  (Read 84514 times)

Slalderma

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • the Troubadour Warrior
Re: Sorryz fer burnin' yer waffle! [Pyromaniac Guide]
« Reply #30 on: 16:28:25 - 02/26/09 »
Glorious Resolve makes the charm a bit more appealing.  The +25 might go up, too.  Partner with a Heirarch (and their new charm) = win city?
slalderma / slickal / rebelscum / sukelywalker / badmotivator
berzerker / pyro / hierarch / deathknight / warden
Slyguy: Shortdeck is the answer to everything.

Ugluk

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #31 on: 17:54:16 - 02/26/09 »
Glorious Resolve makes the charm a bit more appealing.  The +25 might go up, too.  Partner with a Heirarch (and their new charm) = win city?

I suppose this is true.  A Heirarch becomes a lot more useful in this situation I suppose.  You get their charm, plus this one, plus mind cheers (on the heirarch) and a couple glorious resolves.....

The problem is that when you start rolling in resloves and other stuff, you're diluting the firey goodness that triggers the charm to begin with.

Slalderma

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • the Troubadour Warrior
« Reply #32 on: 18:33:17 - 02/26/09 »

I suppose this is true.  A Heirarch becomes a lot more useful in this situation I suppose.  You get their charm, plus this one, plus mind cheers (on the heirarch) and a couple glorious resolves.....

The problem is that when you start rolling in resloves and other stuff, you're diluting the firey goodness that triggers the charm to begin with.

I know - it's what holds back on a Spread Flames deck - the charm is nice, but you can't cpb/EA enough to make it really good without diluting the rune mix.

Firey Embrace would also work with the new class charm >_>

Deathlyone

• Bunny Cultist
  • I am EA'ing right behind you.
« Reply #33 on: 23:43:09 - 02/27/09 »
I was thinking of that slad, the problem would be timing, but I think add some resolves and fiery embraces and you have your self a burst happy deck  ;D
I hate ratings.....

Mcbee

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #34 on: 20:43:36 - 03/09/09 »
Ok, so I've been going the SHL to try and get Spread Flames, which the wiki says drops from Fight 2. Can anyone confirm this, as I've gone though like 8 times without 1 drop ...
<Lejes> So we're getting (Target enemy Mcbee) and [For each Mcbee] charms next patch, right?

Slalderma

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • the Troubadour Warrior
« Reply #35 on: 00:09:34 - 03/10/09 »
Ok, so I've been going the SHL to try and get Spread Flames, which the wiki says drops from Fight 2. Can anyone confirm this, as I've gone though like 8 times without 1 drop ...

It's a pain - but the Wiki is right.  I've spent many a day farming them up there. 

Habla

• Newcomer
« Reply #36 on: 22:01:32 - 03/10/09 »
I'll go for pyro with one of my two chars, but there is nothing here about which stats I should boost. Power and intellect is obvious through the requirements, but in what ratio, and how high should I have the others, and when?

I have decided to go fighter -> wizard -> pyromaniac.

Deathlyone

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #37 on: 22:58:56 - 03/10/09 »
I wouldn't go too heavy on either, but not too light. No pyro class related charm uses an excessive amount of power or intellect and I would make Con your dump stat so you can get the charm icy winds. I spose that's a basic outline, so any info on the new pyro charm so I can update the post?
I hate ratings.....

Warassasin

• Faithful
« Reply #38 on: 04:26:16 - 03/11/09 »
I agree that con is the dump stat for pyro. I think too that " PURE MANAPULSE ELIXER " is a must for pyros if not using EA charms.

PURE MANAPULSE ELIXER

40 Magic ongoing
(Loses 40 magic over 7 turns)

310 Dex
(empowerment 3)

Wanna Earn $$ Online While Waiting For Your Action Points To Replenish? All You Have To Do Is Write A Review About Anything, Yes, Anything From Your Cat To ESTIAH. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.

Ugluk

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #39 on: 15:17:29 - 03/11/09 »
I agree that con is the dump stat for pyro. I think too that " PURE MANAPULSE ELIXER " is a must for pyros if not using EA charms.

PURE MANAPULSE ELIXER

40 Magic ongoing
(Loses 40 magic over 7 turns)

310 Dex
(empowerment 3)

Warassasin has managed to give you the correct value for what you need, but give you the wrong charm.  Please only give out information if you have half a clue what you're talking about.

You will need Magebane Poison for King of No Man, and that requires 310 Dex and Sap (R3).  Keep that in mind.  The highest power requirement I've seen so far is around 504 Pow.

You will not need pure manapulse.  It's good, but not compared to other things that are available.

Deathlyone

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #40 on: 22:36:07 - 03/11/09 »
yeah, im not a big fan of the manapulse family
I hate ratings.....

Warassasin

• Faithful
« Reply #41 on: 02:35:18 - 03/12/09 »
ah i see
Wanna Earn $$ Online While Waiting For Your Action Points To Replenish? All You Have To Do Is Write A Review About Anything, Yes, Anything From Your Cat To ESTIAH. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.

Warassasin

• Faithful
« Reply #42 on: 04:42:05 - 03/14/09 »
ok watch should i work now??  Character growth (749/900) I almost reach max??

POWER:404
INT:351
DEX:258
CON:236

Deathlyone

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #43 on: 15:23:38 - 03/14/09 »
maybe dex.... I went for Con, but I found out that was a big mistake, so yeah. just whichever you like.
I hate ratings.....

Mcbee

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #44 on: 14:10:16 - 03/16/09 »
Week and a half in Wildhowl, still have yet to even SEE a Spread Flames ... Farming FTL ...
<Lejes> So we're getting (Target enemy Mcbee) and [For each Mcbee] charms next patch, right?