Author Topic: Weird Reset  (Read 2030 times)

Daluva

• Wanderer
Weird Reset
« on: 19:22:51 - 12/26/08 »
Okay so the countdown for my work/travel/build/inventory hit zero about 6 minutes ago, however only my build reset (turning "Guild" green). The other three didnt reset (staying a red color). Any reason for this or do i just have to wait another day and hope this doesnt happen again? Also I wasnt given my action points at the reset as well.

Sorry posted in the General Forums first, that post can be deleted.

Karar

• Faithful
Re: Weird Reset
« Reply #1 on: 00:18:46 - 12/27/08 »
http://forum.estiah.com/index.php?topic=1332.0

It's a known bug, but the devs have had a hard time fixing it.

Chronosz

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #2 on: 00:36:16 - 12/27/08 »
Luckily this hasn't happened to me.. But I am wondering do they give the people that have had this done to them extra working/moving? It would seem odd if they didn't...
I see you're playing stupid again, and it looks like you are winning.

Lezard

• Bunny Demon
  • Bunnies
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #3 on: 17:35:28 - 12/27/08 »
Luckily this hasn't happened to me.. But I am wondering do they give the people that have had this done to them extra working/moving? It would seem odd if they didn't...

Sadly, we do not have any information to check if it is true or not.
While I have no doubt that all the people that posted here really had the bug, if we were to give back things, eventually someone would try to abuse it.

Luckily it does not happen often enough to be a real threat to anyone, but still we are doing what we can to find a solutions. All the details given by those that had the bug greatly helps us for that.

Daluva

• Wanderer
« Reply #4 on: 18:10:54 - 12/27/08 »
Sadly, we do not have any information to check if it is true or not.
While I have no doubt that all the people that posted here really had the bug, if we were to give back things, eventually someone would try to abuse it.

Luckily it does not happen often enough to be a real threat to anyone, but still we are doing what we can to find a solutions. All the details given by those that had the bug greatly helps us for that.

Yeah i didnt expect any compensation, just wondering if I could know what i did wrong so I wouldnt do it again. I posted the details in this thread: http://forum.estiah.com/index.php?topic=1332.0